1. Is it scary? Our themed rooms are not designed to scare you although some rooms may have a creepy vibe. They are simply themed puzzle rooms to make it an immersive experience.
2. Are you kid friendly? Although many puzzles are fun for children, our games require adults to assist with solving. We encourage this experience for family members 12+ but ultimately you know your kids best. All children under 16 require adult supervision in the room. Participants 16-17 are welcome to play alone, however an adult will need to sign the liability waiver prior to the game. Please note, we staff based on occupancy, therefore all persons are considered a participant, regardless of age.
3. Do you have a party room? We are not a party venue and do not currently have a party room, however you are welcome to celebrate your occasion with us and we will make every effort to ensure you enjoy your time.
4. Can I reserve a special time? We are able to accommodate more times than shown on our booking schedule. If you need a special time, please send us an email so we can help find the best time for you.
5. Corporate team-building? YES, we definitely do. Special times available for our corporate team-building events. Just ask. Additionally we can also accommodate your school outing or other special event.
6. Am I really locked in? We like to say, it's illegal in Ohio to lock people in a room and we aren't in the business of holding people hostage. You are free to come and go as you please, but trust us when we tell you that it's so much fun, 60 minutes will be up before you know it.
7. Are tickets refundable or transferable? Sorry, all sales are final. However, you may change your booking time with more than 24 hours notice. This can be directly through the link in your confirmation email.
8. What form of payment do you accept? Through our online booking page, you may use any major credit card.
9. Do the challenges require physical ability? The challenges are mostly mental in nature, however you may need to reach high or low or move objects around.
10. Do I have to have a reservation? Due to the nature of the game, escape rooms generally require advance booking. We will require 2-24 hours notice depending on the day to make sure that the game you want to play is available and that we have a gamemaster to greet you.
Additional information: Depending on the size of your group, you may be booked with others. As a courtesy, generally if you book 5 or more people we will make an effort to manually block off the additional spots to make your room private. Since this is a manual process and our booking system is live, we cannot guarantee that your booking will be private.